Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Hard Day's Night

Hi! So this is my very first post for Race Anatomy. Welcome and thank you for reading!

I really don't know what else to say. I think I should explain what the blog is all about, right?

Ok, Race Anatomy is a newbie runner's blog. I am not a passionate runner nor would I call myself a fun runner (coz i'm not really enjoying it yet). I run... I need to run because I have to get back in shape (although round is a very cute shape. "cute ka naman e, mataba ka lang..."). I get tired easily, pag umaakyat ako sa hagdan ng MRT hinihingal ako ng sobra; I snore a lot, minsan kahit gising ako naghihilik ako... pag ako natulog ng lunch sa office, wala nang ibang nakakatulog sa lakas ko maghilik; I'm running out of office clothes to wear.

I can't think of a single reason why I should run, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I shouldn't. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit, but here's the thing, I love the playing field (weh! pa cheeseburger ka naman...).

My very first run was just last March at Condura Race for Tubbataha '08. I was just checking at whay my officemate was doing, next thing I knew she was already asking me if I want to run 5k or 10k. To tell you honestly, I joined it just to get the race shirt.

After Condura, there's the Run with Pringles, Action & Fitness Live, and Rush to Mizuno Infinity Run. None of which I have attended (He he he). I did run in the 4th Bonifacio Global City Fun Run and JAL Run for a Cause (o ha!).

I am so tired right now kasi ang layo ng nilakad ko kanina tapos ang tagal pa dumating ng bus. I wasn't able to take a nap during the trip because the tv was very loud. I was supposed to be asleep now but I promised myself that I'll start this blog. I'm still familiarizing myself with all these settings which I have to make and I am running out of things to share.

That's all for now,

See you at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment